Monday, August 10, 2009

The season is here.

I must admit I don't watch a lot of preseason football. I will however catch the first half of the HOF game and maybe the Packers if there on. So I wont be saying very much until the season gets going. One thing that bothered me last night as a fan was the fact that the Titans ran another fake punt in a preseason game. Last year they did the same thing against Green Bay. What bothers me the most is they executed both to perfection. So whats the problem. Why are you wasting a great play in the preseason, why not save it for week 1? I know coach Edwards says "We play to win the game" but is winning a glorified scrimmage really all that important. I mean just look at last year. The Lions were 4-0 in the preseason and we all know how that worked out for them. So here is a request to all NFL teams don't show your hand with all the trick plays in games that don't mean anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment